Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I ♥ to Travel!


Welcome to this new Getaway blog! I invite you to follow two Travel Bugs on their adventures.


I have been traveling with The Monty for more than 20 years. Happily! The Monty is my hubby. He loves to see new places through his blue eyes which I think are the beautiful color of a cloudless sky. As for me, well, I love to see new places through the viewfinder of a camera.


The Monty loves to tell people that if he slows the car down, the passenger door flies open. And it’s not much of an exaggeration. He will stop the car on a dime, turn around, pull off road, hike for miles, tote camera equipment, and best of all heap praise upon all of my images. As this blog progresses you will find that I adore Monty, and for many more reasons than just his being this photographer’s perfect road companion.


My plan is to post a travel blog about once a week. It could be the remembrance of one of our trips to places like the rugged coastlines of Nova Scotia or the majestic mountains of Colorado or or just an old crumbling mill found on a day trip.


It might not be practical for you to visit the exact same locations where we have been. You might live too far away or perhaps finances are a factor. But maybe one of our adventures will inspire you to take a trek and create an adventure of your very own!


Happy Travels are the Best Travels!


Patricia


Return to Today's Getaway again soon!
Watch for upcoming details about a new giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. As long as you are doing this as often as you are going to do it you can just send me your copy and THIS can be your contribution to the newsletter!!!!!!!
    This would be SOOO great and can't wait to read!
    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete